Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rose McGowan "Death Proof" Actress has been Granted a Restraining Order

Rose McGowan has been granted a restraining order against a fan who threatened her staff.

Louis S. Santo was handed the three-year order to stay away from the 'Death Proof' actress after he made repeated threats against members of her staff, and bombarded them with calls demanding that she meet him.

Rose said in an affidavit: "He has threatened my employees with violence if he is not permitted to talk to me because he states that I am in love with him even though I never met him.

"His constant calling and threats have severely unnerved me and members of my staff as well as my family."

The restraining order was granted by a judge in Los Angeles today (11.03.11) and updates a temporary one put in place in February after messages left by Louis were said to have become aggressive.

Louis, 36, has claimed that he and Rose dated in college and that he had written a movie script for her, but she had tried to steal it.

He is not allowed to contact her until March 2014 under the terms of the order. (C) BANG Media International
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment