Sunday, March 20, 2011

World War 3 in Making?

I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion - I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more - I could be martyred for my religion - Love is my religion - I could die for that.

Now that the street mobs are in control of the Middle East, I predict first the unleashing of a fireball throughout the region. And then after that a flood of crocodile tears from the Western leaders who triggered it.

The UN Security Council adopted a resolution establishing a no-fly zone over Libya. Michel Chossudovsky, director of Centre for Research on Globalization, says western nations are interested in Libyan oil and other resources, not protecting the people and that is why they care more about the fight in Libya, than elsewhere in the Arab world.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment