Saturday, November 26, 2011

Beyonce Dance For You

Beyoncé is the best, the most beautiful, the sexiest, the flawless and everything, she’s got the best voice and the most beautiful body! THAT’S A TRUE WOMAN AND A TRUE ARTIST!

Has Beyonce had even a top 10 hit from this album? Anybody know how successful it’s been so far?? My local radio station NEVER plays any song from it (they played Run the World, but it didn’t really catch on and same with Best I Ever Had). I think by Beyonce standards it’s a bit of a failure.

Idk what radio station you listen to but Party and Countdown are ALWAYS on the radio, as well as Best Thing I Never Had. Regardless of a song charting, that doesn’t diminish how great or good an album is. She is a true artist, her work speaks for itself.

I love this song, it is my fave of them all and I did not think she would do a vid for it and I was so surprised when I found out that she was releasing one. I love it!!!

Once a ”Christian Girl” now she walks with people holding her umbrella.. (while it is not even raining) she makes a publicity stunt out of her pregnancy.. (only a kardashian would do that for attention) and she wears a lot of wigs..

Why are all her video clips coming out at once?? Disappointed with this album…not as great as her previous ones, and disappointed that she’s gone all out ****** with most of the clips. Congrats on the baby anyway. Hope it has the mother’s face tho!

This woman amaze me everytime i see her ! She danced pregnant in heels in that video more than Katy Perry & Rihanna combined in their whole careers ! Don’t get me wrong i like them but that’s the truth ! Slayoncé ! And haters you can hate we don’t care even a bit !

What the hell is this “Lii” dude rambling on about. The only thing Beyoncé has really changed is her style of music (slightly) and the way she distributes it. She has ALWAYS leaned more toward the sultry suductress side. Even in her DC days, she was always the sexiest dressed of the 3, and that’s because it works for her, if you had a body like that, you would flaunt it as well instead of hating. As for the umbrella, the only time I or any of my friends have noticed Beyoncé having some hold an umbrella over her had is during a video shoot, when she has to stay nearly flawless for the camera, taking note that the sun would only tarnish her make-up and hair that they more than like spend quit some time applying everyday for the video. Other than that, she’s usually walking around a city like a NORMAL person. I mean geez, people will always find SOMETHING to hate on someone for. Lol It’s sad.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment