Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kelly Rowland is the ultimate woman

The superfan form Croydon told Dermot: “Kelly Rowland is my ultimate woman, she’s beautiful, everything about her is beautiful, when someone says her name, I just get love struck. Every single day I dream about being a big superstar or walking the red carpet with Kelly Rowland, I want Kelly Rowland to marry me. I’m singing on my knees for Kelly Rowland.”

Derry Mensah, 20 years old, wasn’t shy about his feelings as he the former Destiny’s Child star: “Derry: Kelly Rowland, straight up, I love you Kelly” having only just walked on stage.

Louis Walsh, who has managed successful boybands such as JLS, Boyzone and Westlife agreed saying: “I could see you in a group, like Boys II Men, the UK version of Boys II Men, you’ve definitely got something.”

Gary Barlow, who knows a thing or two about boybands having been part of one of the most successful groups of all time Take That, told him: “I think you’ve got a great voice, a really great voice… I really enjoyed that audition.”

But despite their conflicting opinions the four judges could definitely agree on one thing: that Derry had the X Factor and the young hopeful was sent through to the next stage of the competition with four yes votes.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment