Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Victoria Gotti family biopic at a NYC press conference

With their super-sized matching brassy blonde tentacle weaves already in place, Lindsay Lohan, 24, proved she has the look down to play Victoria Gotti, 48, at a NYC press conference for the Gotti family biopic today.

But nobody in the general public wants to pay to see her so do they want to put her in a movie that won't make any money? Seems like a very big risk to me....

Pretty sad that the only way Lindsay can get a gig is for a friend of her mom's to pull some strings. Why anyone would use up a perfectly good favor to help this girl is beyond me.

I'm with you popo. I wanted to see this movie but now skanko is in it so I'll pass. I am not wasting my hard earned money on anything that is remotley tied to the skanky ho. Listen up advertisers, you want people to buy your product do not have this loser represent you or you will lose millions!!!
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment