Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jason Ellis is the self proclaimed Australian “man’s-man,”

Jason Ellis is the self proclaimed Australian “man’s-man,” and will debute in a this four part series and is a new addition to FUEL TV’s Fearless Wednesdays line up.

“Ellismania is a let’s-get-together-and-punch-each-other-in-the-face party. “I put it on to give my fans the times of their lives. I’m really excited to bring it to a much larger television audience with FUEL TV.”….”It’s the funniest fight night that’s ever happened and it’s the funniest thing you’ll ever see in a boxing ring. I would say it’s the funniest thing to happen this year and last year as well. There is no video you have that’s funnier than my TV show. I think my show is the funniest, most exciting thing that has been on TV in two years, and I cant think of another show ever that was better.”
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment