Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Brain Pop-Ups!

Fake it 'till you make it. It's not even noon yet? You don't know me. Chain me up. I'm watching Lifetime movies and crying. All I'm thinking about is going back to bed. I can't be like other women. It's taken me 2 hours to do dishes? Really? I thought it said snow-drizzle. I want a baby so I can nurse. I'm hot. I'm not gonna like summer. What if I stick a cigarette in my eye?


I trust you won't stick a lit cigarette in your eye. The smoke will warn you beforehand. That or the heat from the end. I think you're OK in that. And why would you wwant to be like other women? I like you just fine!

Don't you dare mess up a perfectly good cigarette! If all you can do is stick it in your eye, just give it to me! I can put it to much better use.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment