Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Beauties of Reykjavik, Iceland

Margret Saevarsdottir, 20
"My hair has got great dimension - it's blonde but kind of dark and red all at the same time."


Helga Lilja Magnusdottir, 25
"My webbed toes help me swim fast!"

Saga Sigurdardottir, 21
"I love my small waist because I can fit into beautiful vintage dresses."

Harpa Helgadottir, 20
"Elbows are generally awkward, but I personally think mine are outstanding--very elegant."

Olga Dobrorodnaya, 35
"I love my hands, ears, tummy, everything! My eyes are my favorite. Sometimes they look like my mom's, sometimes they look like my dad's."


Katla Ros Voludottir, 28
"My nose gives me character. In Iceland, we call big noses konganef, which means 'nose of a king.'"

Tinna Kristjansdottir, 30
"I can turn people I don't like into stone with my eyes."

Signy Thorhallsdottir, 21
"I never did like my nose, but then I decided that we had to get along, so we did!"How to Lose Weight - The Basics of Weight Loss
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment