Friday, June 24, 2011

Jennifer Love Hewitt:"I feel like I'm doing the guy a favor,"

Jennifer Love Hewitt tells Ellen she's already picked out three engagement rings – despite being in a relationship for less than a year.

The Ghost Whisperer star, 31, revealed she has chosen a selection of three Tiffany rings for when boyfriend Alex Beh is ready to propose.

"I feel like I'm doing the guy a favor," Hewitt said.

"I feel women are very confusing.

"We never know what we want and we're not very good at nailing that down for them and I feel like I don't want to be upset if he picks a bad ring."

"I feel like having three picked out and saying, 'Look at this plethora of things you can chose from!'"

Jennifer has previously dated Carson Daly, John Mayer and Joey Lawrence, and was engaged to actor Ross McCall before breaking it off in 2008.

She split from her Ghost Whisperer co-star Jamie Kennedy in March after a year-long relationship.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment