Saturday, February 12, 2011

Should NASCAR add more road courses to their schedule?

i have been a fan of NASCAR since 1996. and they never have more than like 2 road courses a year. and i think they should add about 3 or 4 maybe even 5 or 6 other road courses to their schedule. what do you say?

It would make NASCAR slightly more interesting for me. I would guess that most people who already like NASCAR prefer the traditional oval track venues. Considering NASCARs success I don't imagine they are going to try fixing what ain't broke, by alienating their fan-base.

I think more should be added

I wouldnt mind seeing em add one and do a dirt track just once like Eldora that would be awesome man

I think you'll see another road race, when nascar expands to the northwest region, perhaps Seattle or Portland, we'll see…..I personally would like to see a race at a Superspeedway, going in the opposite direction, right hand turns, wouldn't that be wild

No two is enogh. I think road couses are boring.

I'd love to see it! The road courses are a little more of a challenge! I too have been a fan for a while now and I love it the way it is, but change can be a good thing! Maybe more people would be fans or at least show respect for Nascar if they went this route!

respect for Nascar due to more road races not going to happen. Add another road race the Brickyard has a road course that could be used, but I think the Busch series should add the road courses first. Lets face it some of the drivers in Nascar cant drive a road course, add a couple to the Busch series first then in two or three years add one or two to Nextel Cup.

No, I don't really like the road races.

probably one more wouldn't hurt….they should take one of the lowes races away…i mean there is the coke 600, the one in october i think, and the all star. a total of 3….why other tracks get only 2 or even 1?

no, i like it how it is…
nascar has always been mostly about the oval, and i don't want to see that change drastically. there are motosports in which raod courses are the focus..
i like an occasional road course, and i'm glad they throw the couple in there..but i don't want a lot of them in there, esp since you have a lot of driver's who can't turn right to save their life..

I think that road racing shows who truly are the better drivers. So many of the tracks are dependent more on the engineers than the drivers. At the very least, they should add a road course as one of the ten races during the Chase.

They have a series for road course races if thats what you want. I think its good the way it is. if they added more road courses they'd have to take away another race to make room for it. What track wants to give up there date for that?

At least one more. During the final chase. Give the drivers a little of everything at the end of the season

no
b o r e i n g

source

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment