Friday, November 25, 2011

David Arquette vote for J.R. Martinez

Now that David Arquette is off “Dancing With the Stars,” he’s revealing which contestant has his vote.

“I love J.R. [Martinez],” the actor, 40, told Us Weekly. “He’s been so great and supportive. What a great guy.”

He later took to Twitter and wrote: “I’m going [to] root for JR and [dance partner] Karina [Smirnoff] and I hope all my fans do too.”

Despite giving Martinez his seal of approval, Arquette wishes he was still competing with his partner, Kym Johnson.

“It’s sad,” he told Us. “Yesterday[’s routine] was [about] really letting things go and just doing it. It was really, really fun.”

Not so fun?

Breaking the news to his 7-year-old daughter.

“Coco will be sad, but she also knows it means I get more time with her, so that makes her happy,” he said.

Arquette said there is a silver lining to his elimination.

“Taking my daughter to school, going to ice skating practice with her — and sleeping!” he said. “I woke up at 3:30 this morning just amped up! It’s so much high pressure and stress and I’m looking forward to a lack of anxiety on Mondays.”

As for the future, Arquette, who has been bitten by the jitterbug, says he wants to continue dancing.

“Maybe Kym and I will take our show on the road!” he joked.

But before that, Arquette will have to recuperate from his time on the dance floor.

“My knees are thrilled I was eliminated,” he tweeted Wednesday morning.source

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment