Friday, July 22, 2011

Rosario Dawson 'Sin City' actress in White Bikini

Rosario Dawson has lately appeared on the cover of Shape magazine August 2011 issue, donning white bikini that never better accentuates her killer curves. Read on for the highlights of Rosario Dawson’s interview with Shape August 2011 issue.

Posing in white bikini on the cover of Shape 2011 issue, curvy Rosario Dawson reveals the secrets behind her hot bikini body. Celebrated Sin City star admits she allows herself to eat everything she really enjoys. Find out how she manages to keep in so enviably hot shape then. All the highlights of Rosario Dawson’s interview with Shape mag August 2011 issue.

The stress you put yourself through for having a treat is probably a thousand times worse for you than the sugar you just had…Whether it craves fresh vegetables or foie gras nothing makes me feel better than having something I really enjoy.

My mom was practicing vegan and raw diets years ago, so I understood healthy eating at a young age. We even belonged to the local co-op. I mean we had Spam too because we were poor and had to take whatever we could get but we stopped eating white bread when I was six.

Leslie Bibb, my co-star in Zookeeper, got me into it. After just a couple of weeks, I noticed a physical change, especially in my posture. Now I stand different, I sit differently. I don’t love working out, but I can honestly say I miss Pilates and how it makes my body feel. And there’s nothing like it when those endorphins kick in.

Summer makeup requires special skills and special makeup products. Thus we’ve prepared for you some fabulous summer makeup tips following which you would stay flawless during summer. Whether it be waterproof makeup for pool party or amazing bright makeup for evening you would look gorgeous and beautiful even without makeup.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment