Sunday, July 31, 2011

Channing Tatum Promotes ‘Haywire’

Channing Tatum may be busy filming ’21 Jump Street’ with Jonah Hill and Johnny Depp, but he still made sure to talk up his other film ‘Haywire’ at Comic-Con this weekend. The ensemble thriller includes stars Ewan McGregor, Michael Douglas, Antonio Banderas, Bill Paxton and Michael Fassbender. The main character is a black ops soldier played by Gina Carano, who is betrayed during a mission and seeks revenge. Channing had to stunt hit Gina in the face several times during filming.

“In the beginning of the movie I have to hit her with a ketchup bottle. I couldn’t do it. “Then she called me the female P-word, and then I had to do it for my manity so I hit her. Then she hit me back twice as hard, and I didn’t want to do it anymore!” Tatum said.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment