Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Adrian Young and wife Nina welcomed a daughter

The latest addition to the No Doubt family is here! Adrian Young and wife Nina welcomed a daughter, Magnolia Renée Young, on Friday, June 10.

“Nina & I brought our 2nd child into this world Friday, June 10,” Young, 41, wrote on the band’s Twitter page. “Her name is Magnolia Renée Young & we are beyond happy & excited!”

Magnolia joins big brother Mason, 9, along with the other No Doubt children: Tom Dumont‘s sons Koa Thomas, 3½ months, Rio Atticus, 3 this month, and Ace Joseph, 5; Tony Kanal‘s daughter Coco Reese Lakshmi, 4 months, and Gwen Stefani‘s sons Zuma Nesta Rock, 2½, and Kingston James McGregor, 5.

How precious. If anyone deserves this, it’s them, especially after the heartbreak of losing their last pregnancy. Congratulations Adrian and Nina.

Magnolia is one of my favorite names ever. I wouldn’t ever use it, but I love it. Its on my “Oh thats pretty but I could never use it” list. So is Ivy, Magdalena, Lelaina, Anja, River etc. etc. Congrrats to them. Such awesome news!!!
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment