Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tori Spelling is Pregnant again!

The actress tweeted the great news. "I know there's been a lot of speculation, so I wanted everyone to hear from me... Its official...Dean & I are PREGNANT!!!!"

This will be the third child for the couple and the fourth for McDermott. Tori and Dean also have 4-year-old Liam and 2-year-old Stella. (Dean has a 12-year-old son from a previous relationship.)

I am absolutely thrilled to hear the baby news. Dean is a terrific father and you are a great mother. Your children are very lucky. I am alot like your mother Candy. I read her book Candyland and she has similiar interests. Cooking decorating collecting and homemaking skills. Good Luck and I'm sure your bother and mother are thrilled as well..

They both cheated on their former spouses to be with one another. And what makes you think they know what marriage is all about? I would not consider them role models. They need to stop procreating.

Congratulations to a great couple/family. They seem to one of the few couples in the hollywood fishbowl who really know what it means to be married. I wish you all the best!

Know what marriage is?? They both met each other while they were married....and him about to adopt with his wife. I think they are vile. And I am not one to pretend those kids are cute either.

Excuse me? Do you? Are you married or have you ever been married? Don't even pretend to know anything about me because I definitely know nothing (nor do I want to) about you! (This directed to the two responders to my post)

I am glad that Tori and her mother seem to have reconciled. I hope this lasts. Reconciliation probably due to the children; a newborn should make the bond even stronger.

Well why does anyone seem to be surprised? She can't act, isn't liked, so just be a babymaker and continue to overpopulate the world! There should be NO tax deductions for children, if you want them, pay for them instead of us!!!!!!

Tori S. is the uglist girl I have EVER seen!!!!!!!!!! She has a horse face, look like her mother was doing drugs while she was pregnant with her. Or maybe FU(Ked a horse or two! LMFAO!!!

Congratulations to Mr. Tori Spelling, you did it again? How did you do it this time? Did you need to drug Dean's drink, just to get him in the bedroom? lol. Man, this woman is one ugly man-woman-woman! lol. I've just never seen such a masculine face than hers! I'm no Kim Kardashian, but nobody is THAT ugly and flaunts it, except for Mr. Tori Spelling.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment