Thursday, April 14, 2011

Maybe Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Aniston secretly dating again

A source tells PEOPLE that the pair, who went out on a date in 2009, have been in touch recently. "In the past few weeks, they have stayed in contact," the insider said.

Nearly two years ago, in May of 2009, there were rumors that Cooper and Aniston were an item, but the 'Hangover' star denied them. "I met her three times in my life," he told PEOPLE at the time. "My mom loves it, but unfortunately it's not true."

Then in June of 2009, Bradley and Jen were seen at dinner in New York City. Photogs even caught a pic of the two together on their night out. (They dined at Italian eatery Il Cantinori.)

A source commented of the situation then to PEOPLE: "It was a date. She is taking it slow. She is obviously looking for love, but is not about to rush into anything."

But later, Cooper would explain to the magazine that it was just a friendly meal. "She's a friend of mine. Simply, simply, just a friend."

The actor, who will next be seen in 'The Hangover Part II,' divorced wife Jennifer Esposito in 2007 and the actress, of course, split from husband Brad Pitt in 2005.

There's something fishy about Bradley Cooper. I suspected it all the way back to when he was on Alias. No, I do not know Bradley Cooper, I have no proof, just something seems off with him. And yes, that is what I am thinking...I love this , So does My boyfriend .he is almost 11year older than me .i met him via agegapsin gles.c'om a nice place for seeking age le ss love.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends..

I love this , So does My boyfriend .he is a good man .i met him via Black'White'Hub.c'om a nice place for seeking rich romance love.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young and rich girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends.. Just love itWhen somebody dumps you for someone else, take the hint. They'll do it again. You're just a "tween" for them. My wish for Jennifer is that she'd meet somebody REAL and get pregnant.

Not a fan of Aniston. But, they make a good couple. I just hope he knows how selfcentered she appears to be.And needy, and into her body,hair,skin,nails and dont forget clothes.And the gym 24/7.The "me" factor...

What is wrong with keeping yourself up. Most people like to dress well & look gret. Keeping your body in great shape is fine. She is a great person and is not self-cengered at all (at least she appears that way). Cooper is OK but I would not bet on this romance. He just broke up with Zellweger. Seems shallow to me.

I think she likes to date famous men, trying to keep up with Brangelina, probably secretly hopes she will get with some actor and they will get themselves a nic name.

Wow. She has no pride. He dumped her for Renee, and now that he's done with her, Jen takes him back??? can't she see he's not thinking of her as a keeper? She's his for-now boy toy.

There's something fishy about Bradley Cooper. I suspected it all the way back to when he was on Alias. No, I do not know Bradley Cooper, I have no proof, just something seems off with him. And yes, that is what I am thinking...

When somebody dumps you for someone else, take the hint. They'll do it again. You're just a "tween" for them. My wish for Jennifer is that she'd meet somebody REAL and get pregnant.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment