Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fatine Young,marital fallout!

It's the end of the road for Malaysian transsexual Fatine Young and Englishman Ian Young, just two weeks after he helped her get a permanent visa.

Fatine, who was born Mohammed Fazdil Min Bahari from Kampung Kemensah in Gombak, made headlines in the English media that reported their marital fallout yesterday.

In a report in The Telegraph, Fatine said she had made sacrifices to move to Britain and live with the school caretaker, but was turned away by his behaviour.

“In the end, he was totally ignoring me. It's horrible when the man you love treats you like that. I've sacrificed my life because of him,” the 38-year-old said.

“I feel like a fool. It was supposed to be the happiest time of my life. Now Fatine won't speak to me and won't get a divorce,” said Ian.

“I admit that I did neglect Fatine when I was depressed. I just wanted Fatine to tell me that we could get through it together,” he added.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment