Saturday, April 9, 2011

Emma Roberts was plagued with a monster uni-brow as a little girl

Julia Roberts's niece Emma Roberts admitted she was plagued with a monster uni-brow as a little girl.

Emma, 20, appeared on the Jay Leno chat show to promote her new film but was mortified when Jay produced an old photo of her with unsightly facial hair - looking more like Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher than a budding actress.

She even said it was so bad that her mother suggested getting it waxed while she was still at kindergarten.

Emma said, 'I had a uni-brow for a lot of my childhood.

'I remember being in kindergarten and a boy kept calling me 'uni-brow' all the time.

'My mum said 'maybe we should take you to get your eyebrows waxed sometime soon'.'

She is currently sporting long blonde hair - a switch from the brunette locks favoured by her famous auntie.

Emma will star in horror flick Scream 4.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment