Monday, March 7, 2011

Shad Gaspard |"The Victim Of Racial Profiling"

Shad tells TMZ he feels he’s the victim of racial profiling and can be heard saying in the video, “Why am I being arrested? Because I’m big and I’m black?”

He added, “I don’t know exactly what to do yet, but I will fight this as much as possible. I’m not doing it for the money, I have the means, I’m doing this so cops don’t think they can do this to someone else … it’s not right.”

Wow that is some bullshit shad isn’t resisting anything and to have the full weight of someone on your back damn hopefully he files a lawsuit against these cops, what a shame and then for them to sa ” just one more”, wtf is that supposed to mean? Racist prick ought to be fired.

Believe it or not stuff like that happens everyday, this is the reason you hear of stories like this. if this was me, nobody would care but Shad is “famous” so he is on tmz, hopefully somthing good will come out of it like the cops getting in trouble.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment