Monday, March 7, 2011

Ginie Somaya Reece “The Next Sophia Loren”

Ginie Somaya Reece was born December 27, 1980 in Los Angeles, California. A child naturally theatrical, Somaya spent much of his youth singing in church, rapping in the streets and dance in after school programs. “My dream was to be a great actress and musician, she admits.

Somaya chose to make their dreams by pursuing acting classes at UCLA. Although classes have been honed their skills Somaya really work out of the spotlight when she was discovered at the reception in a hotel in Beverly Hills. As she recalls, “I worked my butt and became part of the Guild of Actors, well, I immediately began working on commercials, television and films.”

The No 1 Latina on MySpace, Somaya Reece popularity on the site of a flourishing career as a model, actress, photographer and musician to build leverage. “My drive and determination helped me find where to start, what I always dreamed of,” she said. “I love my job!”

Hailed as “The Next Sophia Loren” Somaya is a vixen with delicious delicious 36D-27-37 size. Furthermore, his penchant for posing in sexy outfits that leave little room for imagination, and it is easy to see why this exotic treatment has recently been the hottest Latina in Music by Maxim en Español.

The ultimate Triple Threat Somaya has already proven itself as an actress, a model and as a musician. As an actress, she has had roles in “American Psycho” (2002), proposed (2001), The Scorpion King (2002), Ride or Die (2003), Miss Away (2004) in that, and in the TV series Girlfriends and Entourage.

As a model, she appeared in high-profile campaigns for Ralph Lauren, DKNY, Skechers, Kohl’s, Zoom, Colgate, Pepsi, Budweiser and Coors Light. She also has her sizzling body in pictorial for Maxim, FHM, Stuff, Cosmopolitan Girl, Elle, Seventeen, Glamour, Savvy, Femme Fatales, OYE, Smooth Girl, the top pair and Para Todos shown.

“My work is beginning to pay and to date has allowed me to buy my first house, a beach house in Belize,” she said cheerfully. “Now I’m working on acquiring my second home here in Los Angeles to my parents! “
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment