Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Alyssa Milano and CAA agent Bugliari, tied the knot

Before marrying Bugliari, Milano, who rose to fame as spunky Samantha Micelli on 'Who's the Boss?,' was married to Remy Zero frontman Cinjun Tate for a brief period in the late 1990s.

Despite choosing New Jersey as the destination for her nuptials, the Brooklynite is far from ready to fist-bump, admitting recently that she had never seen an episode of 'Jersey Shore.

"I watched the trailer on YouTube," she said of MTV's ode to drunken partying in the Garden State. "It kind of upset me. So I don't think I'll be watching it."

Celebrity ChildrenX17online79 photos Reese Witherspoon takes Deacon to the dentist in Beverly Hills on February 22nd.

LOVE her, and I also liked her on "Charmed" and I've seen her in several other movies maid for TV, she's a good actress. I know the baby will be as cute as a button. Congratulations!

The AOL headline said she was expecting her first "kid". I thought she'd moved to a farm and was buying a young goat. Darned that confusing English language!

Congrats to the happy couple! I agree with moudsie that it's very nice to see a couple be legally married FIRST before having a baby. It seems to be a major rareity these days and that's a shame that morals have gone so far out the window. Half of Hollywood is pregnant these days and so very few are married. God bless the happy couple and their newest addition on the way!
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment