Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sugar cookie recipe

The best Sugar cookie recipe!!!

I have found the best sugar cookie recipe ever!! So simple and so tasty! I have been using the same recipe for year. I could not find one that compares. Well guess....what...this one took it's place!!!

I have not frosted these guys yet, the ones I frosted are not so pretty! They taste out of this world..believe me you will want to bake these ASAP!!!
SUGAR COOKIES
1 cup butter softened
2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
3 tsp. vanilla
1 cup sour cream
2 tsp. baking soda
5 1/2 cups of flour
Mix together, roll out and cut... Cookies should be 1/4 to 1/3 in thick
This is a basic frosting. It is delicious
Bake cookies at 375* for 7-8 minutes. THEY WILL NOT LOOK DONE..this is how you get a big fluffy soft sugar cookie!!!! Your going to loVE these!!!
BUTTER CREAM FROSTING
1/2 cup butter, softened
4 cups powdered sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 to 1/3 cup milk
Mix together and frost cooled cookies.
I have found a trick. If you heat the frosting up in the microwave until warm it will harden super fast on the cookies . This makes it easier to store, so they don't stick together.
Enjoy!!! source flour child
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment