Friday, June 24, 2011

Barry Manilow:"I'm as vain as the next guy."

Barry Manilow sat down with Piers Morgan last night to talk music, fame and more. Manilow faced a lot of pressure when critics turned on him early on. "It was dreadful," he said. "I'd go into my self-pity pot, and then I would just get up and start all over again." But does Manilow even care about his looks? "I'm as vain as the next guy."

Piers described Manilow as going from "behind the scenes to center stage" overnight. So when did Manilow know everything had changed?

"I remember it was the Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado," he said. "I saw dotted dots of people rising and I thought, oh they must be going for orange juice. But, they were giving me a standing ovation...that was the moment that I said, there might be something here."

Barry Manilow, I saw you today on Piers Morgan and you said that one of your wishes would be to pass down all that you know. I'm an American guitarist, singer songwriter living in the French Riviera. Would you be willing to take me under your wing. I can be reached at 0033 then 4 93 95 23 55 or on my cell 0033 6 88 72 80 23
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment