Monday, April 11, 2011

Khloe Kardashian, I am so excited tonight's the big Khloe and Lamar premiere!

Follow @TheRealJethro on TwitterZap2it attended the "History of Bunim/Murray" panel at the Reality Rocks Expo in Los Angeles Saturday (April 9). Bunim/Murray is the production company best known for MTV's "Real World" series, which 25 seasons later is still on the air. But, you may be surprised to hear just how far their reach extends. They also produce "Project Runway," "The Bad Girls Club," and "Keepin' Up with the Kardashians."

Bruce Jenner and "Mama Kardashian" (as we refer to her in the Zap2it offices), Kris Jenner, were on the panel along with the show's executive producer, Jeff Jenkins. The panel's moderator, "Real World: Brooklyn's" Chet Cannon asked how they reacted to Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian's engagement going down on the show.

Kris: I have to answer this question. We were shooting in my bathroom. It all happened so fast. We ended up going downstairs. Lamar shows up and I've known him for maybe, hmm, 10 days. They get engaged downstairs and within four hours -- we had three or four producers at the house that day and I remember one of them, Melissa, was on the phone -- and Chloe mentioned [designer] Vera Wang and suddenly Vera's on the phone and she says, 'I'm doing the dresses.

Khloe has her friends onboard already. And Melissa is on the phone booking plane tickets and Khloe is yelling, 'First Class, Melissa!' Pandemonium.

In the five or six hours, my entire family was on a flight to New York to buy wedding dresses. And nine days later -- as hopefully you all saw, because it's like my home movie, I forgot so much, it happened so fast -- they're married. When I watched the show, I cried, cried, cried like a baby, oh, that's my daughter. So, it was the most amazing day and it was all caught on tape.

Bruce: And nobody told me. I'm still ticked off on that one. I didn't know until the end [crowd goes 'awwwwww']. Well, Kris was running the show.

Of course, that's how it all started, and Sunday (April 10) we'll see the next chapter when another Bunim/Murray production, "Khloe & Lamar," premieres on E!.

I am so excited tonight's the big Khloe and Lamar premiere. Love the Kardashian style. I watch a lot of Reality TV and the best app I have found for my iPhone is TV EVERYWHERE. I have a DISH Network employee account and it's my favorite app! It's easy to watch all the drama EVERYWHERE.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment