Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cadillac SRX saved Jewel & baby’s life in crash


Jewel is at home this weekend, recovering nicely after an accident Friday morning. While driving her Cadillac SRX, the singer/actress was hit by a fire truck.

She was released from the hospital, with the assurance doctors that she and her unborn baby would be just fine. Thirty-six year old Jewel admits that the accident could have been a lot worse, and says that her car protected her and her baby. “One thing I do know is my car saved my & my baby’s life,” Jewel Tweeted. “Definitely going 2 get another Cadillac SRX! It absorbed all the damage & kept me safe!”

Doctor’s orders were received upon release. He ordered that her work-outs be temporarily stopped, so Jewel will just enjoy some rest and relaxation over the weekend. ”I’m just going to take it easy this weekend. Just a little sore and banged up – but feeling so blessed this morning,” she tweeted. It was in January that Jewel and husband Ty Murray announced that they were going to have a baby. Jewel also disclosed that the couple had been trying for two years. This is the couple’s first child.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment